Here’s what we’ll check when you trade-in your tablet or phone.
- Does your device turn on?
- Has your activation lock been deactivated?
- Is the external case of your device complete?
- Does your device have a working and fully functional touchscreen?
- Are the front and/or rear cameras in good condition?
- Visit our store to have your device evaluated.
- Our Mac Experts will inform you of your device’s trade-in value.
- If you decide to proceed with UpTrade, you will receive an eVoucher amounting to your device’s trade-in value.
- You can now use your eVoucher to purchase any product in the store.
- eVoucher can only be used on the same store, same time and day where the trade-in was availed.
- eVoucher is not convertible to cash.
- One (1) transaction per customer only; Each customer may trade in up to five (5) devices only.
- Customer needs to bring a valid ID.
- Customer needs to back up their device prior trading in.
- Tablets and smartphones from any brand are also accepted.
UpTrade at the following branches:
Power Mac Center
- Greenbelt 3
- Festival Supermall
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM Aura Premier
- The Annex at SM City North EDSA
- SM Megamall
- Power Plant Mall
- SM City Marikina
- SM City Lipa
- Robinsons Magnolia
- Abreeza Mall Davao
- Robinsons Galleria Cebu
- Ayala Malls Bay Area
- Eastwood Mall
- Glorietta 5
- SM City BF Parañaque
- Cash & Carry
- North East Square
- SM City Fairview
- SM City San Lazaro
- SM City East Ortigas
- SM Southmall
- The Podium
- Ayala Malls Vertis North
- UP Town Center
- SM City Calamba
- Lucky Chinatown Mall
- Uptown Mall
- Ayala Malls Feliz
- Ayala Malls The 30th
- Venice Grand Canal
Terms and conditions apply.