It's time to show what you've got!
Join our Strut Your Stuff contest and showcase your unique dance talent for a chance to win an Apple Watch SE or AirPods Pro, plus unlimited dance classes.
✦ Participants must post a dance video entry on their Facebook account from March 20 to March 31, 2021.
✦ The dance choreo must be a mix of your own dance moves plus a routine from The Loop dance ambassadors.
✦ We highly encourage everyone to use a remix version of their chosen song/s for their dance entry.
✦ Video entry duration must be from 60-120 seconds only.
✦ On the caption, answer the question “What motivates you to pursue your passion for dancing?” and use the #StrutYourStuff
✦ Tag @TheLoopPh and mention your instagram account (we’ll check if you’ve followed us already 😉)
✦ Set your Facebook account to public.
Creativity and originality 40%
Visual Impact 40%
Social Media Engagement 20%
Apple Watch SE worth ₱16,990 and
Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker worth ₱10,990
AirPods Pro worth ₱14,990
Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker worth ₱10,990
₱2,000 worth of Power Mac Center e-vouchers
2 month-long unlimited passes from Acts Dance & Arts Academy
Terms and Conditions
– This online dance contest will start on March 20, 2021 and is open to all who are residing in the Philippines.
– To be eligible, you must be a follower of @TheLoopPH on Facebook and Instagram.
– Entries must be original concepts of the participant.
– Each participant can only submit one entry.
– We highly encourage everyone to use a remix version of their chosen song/s to avoid being taken down by the online platforms.
– Facebook accounts that are set privately, and/or posts with incomplete or incorrect hashtag/tagged account will automatically be disqualified.
– Participants must post their entry from March 20, 2021 until 11:59PM of March 31, 2021.
– Top 10 entries will be posted on The Loop’s official Facebook page on April 5, 2021.
– From the top 10 entries, the video entry with the most number of “heart reactions” will get a higher chance of winning. Only heart reactions until 11:59PM of April 8, 2021 will be counted.
– Announcement of winners will be on April 9, 2021.
– The Loop reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with any of the instructions above, even after the entry has already been submitted.
– By entering this contest, you agree that any submitted videos may be used by The Loop solely for any online marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or any related campaigns in the future.
Leana Tabuñar started performing professionally and has done a number of projects for several brands at a very young age of 8. One of her earliest achievements was becoming a part of the cast of Katy! The Musical which was staged in the Cultural Center of the Philippines in 2013. In 2016, she joined G-Force as a trainee then eventually became a member of the G-Force Tweens. She was handpicked to compete in ABS-CBN’s reality dance competition World of Dance Philippines as part of the G-Tweens. In 2019, she was given a break to teach at G-Force Dance Center.
She is an influential force in dance as she has hundreds of thousands of followers across her social media handles, inspiring young dancers through her choreography in classes and posts while being a full-time high school student at St. Scholastica’s Academy of Marikina.
BJ Dapat Sy
BJ Dapat Sy has a passion in dancing that runs in his blood as he is the son of the of founders of G-Force Dance Center. He started his dance training at the age of 4 and started performing in G-Force’s annual summer showcase, G-Force Project. In 2016, he competed in the Hip Hop International NCR. In 2017, he started intensive dance training and became a member of G-Force’s subgroup, the G-Force Tweens. He also trained internationally in Japan and New York. He has performed in TV shows such as ABS-CBN’s noontime variety show, A.S.A.P. and It’s Showtime.
He performed in countless premier and internationally renowned venues such as The Theater at Solaire, Mall of Asia Arena, and the Araneta Coliseum. His notable performances include: One Music PH 2017, Youtube Fanfest 2019, and Sarah Geronimo’s THIS IS ME 2019 Concert. Now, he is the newest teacher of G-Force Dance Center while being a full-time high school student of Multiple Intelligence International School.
Chanelle Lim started her dance journey as a cheerdancer in 2016 representing her school for the Women’s National Collegiate Athletic Association cheerleading competition for 3 years. She then started dance training at G-Force Dance Center and attended G-Force’s annual summer workshop, G-Force Project in 2017. In 2020, she was then given a scholarship which led her to become a member of G-Force’s subgroup, the G-Force Tweens.