Have your Apple device for repair picked up right at your doorstep.
1. Contact Mobilecare Services for evaluation via
2. Fill up the Endorsement Form sent by our
Customer Care Team.
3. Pay for the diagnostic service fee (if applicable)
and two-way shipment fees through our online payment options. Shipping Fees apply to In Warranty and Out of Warranty devices.
4. Once paid, print out and sign the Initial Assessment Report, Service Assessment Report, Service Quotation, and Physical Inspection Sheet that will be sent by our Customer Care Team.
5. Provide all the signed documents to our partner courier together with the Apple device for service.
6. Our Service Team will send an update once your unit has been repaired or replaced. Your Apple device will then be delivered back to your preferred address.
You may choose to drop off your Apple device for service to any of our Metro Manila Service Centers and have it delivered to you when repair or replacement is finished. One way shipping fee applies.
Or you may claim your repaired or replaced Apple device from our Service Centers where your device was sent through our partner courier. One-way shipping fee applies.
Our Service Team will update you when your device is ready for releasing.
The Annex at SM North Edsa
SM City Marikina
SM Mall of Asia
Festival Supermall Alabang