Beats by Dre lead the way to top-tier sound quality with their headphones, earphones, and speakers. Last year, they came up with the wireless Beats Studio Buds that come with solid listening modes like Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and Transparency Mode in one, compact package.
But if you think these features are all there is—think again. With various modes and immersive sound quality, the Beats Studio Buds transport you beyond the confines of your playlist and boost your day-to-day productivity by blocking away the noise of the outside world.
Are you trying to get your creative juices flowing? Or do you want to fill your ears with harmony while being aware of the world around you? Read further to discover how the Beats Studio Buds can exactly strike a balance between focusing and listening.
Three Great Features Rolled Into One
Control the sound that comes inside your ears with these listening options while attending lectures at school or a weekly meeting at work. A long press of the earphones’ touch control turns on noise cancellation to completely block all the background noise. It can also activate Transparency mode if you need to hear the world around you.
• Stay on the zone with ANC. Turning on ANC helps users reduce unwanted background noise while listening to their chosen tunes. With the Beats Studio Buds, you can filter all unwanted noise away from the earphones. The best part is that ANC doesn’t require music to work!
• Multi-task with Transparency. Do you remove your earbuds every time something happens around you or if someone would like to speak with you? With Transparency mode, the earphones let external sounds in, so you can talk to someone without interrupting what you’re listening to—from lectures and meetings to concentration music.
• It’s special with Spatial. Beats Studio Buds support Apple Music’s spatial audio feature, which surrounds your ears with nothing but energizing music, so you can focus on your work while binging on your favorite lo-fi study beats.
Made to Last
Wireless earphones demand a lot of juice from their battery, especially if you’re studying or working for hours while listening to music. With the Beats Studio Buds, your earphones can last for up to 8 hours of continued playback with regular use plus two additional charges provided by the pocket-sized charging case, giving you a total playback time of 24 hours.
• Battery Life. With ANC and Transparency Mode turned on, you’ll get up to 5 hours of listening time and a total playback time of 15 hours with two additional charges from the charging case.
• Fuel Up. If your earphones are low on charge and you really need some music while studying outside or if you’re in a crucial meeting, the 5-minute Fast Fuel Charge feature gives the earphones 1 hour of playback.
True Wireless, Truly Flawless
Keeping the connection is not an issue with its Class 1 Bluetooth technology. The Beats Studio Buds can hold calls with minimal dropouts and offer an extended wireless range. You can easily pair the earphones with just a single touch too, allowing you to connect swiftly without any connection hiccups.
Made for Chilling and Working
Channel the playful, creative, yet attentive you with the Beats Studio Buds ANC, Transparency, and Spatial Audio modes. Experience the best of both worlds from anywhere in your studio, office, or study area as it fills the gaps between entertainment and productivity.
For the “one size fits all” True Wireless Earphones, you can get the Beats Studio Buds for as low as PHP 682.50 per month on a 12-month, 0% interest Installment plan at Power Mac Center. You can also purchase this upfront for PHP 8,190. There are also six different colors to choose from—ranging from the signature Beats Red to the cute and stylish Sunset Pink.
Interested in the world of Beats? A wide range of Beats wireless earphones, speakers, and headphones are also available at the Power Mac Center Web Store. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Viber Store, and Twitter for more details and updates on upcoming devices.