Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the Shipping Fee?
Delivery on all orders to any point within Greater Metro Manila, Philippines will cost Php 150.00 unless there are ongoing promotions that will waive this fixed Shipping cost. We DO NOT ship on locations outside of Greater Metro Manila, Philippines.
What are the modes of payment accepted?
- Straight Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, and JCB)
- Debit Card (so long as it’s Visa and Mastercard)
- BDO Over the Counter Payments (payment must be made within 48 hours)
- BDO Online Banking
Whom do I contact for my concerns?
You may send your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will respond to you as soon as we can.
When will my item be shipped out?
The website receives orders 24/7. For orders made before 12 noon, we will try our best to have it dispatched the next
business day. Orders after 12 noon will be dispatched within the next two business days.
You may expect your order within an estimate number of 7 business days upon payment. However, please note that provincial locations might take longer depending on our partner courier.
Do I have to be there to sign for delivery?
Yes. All deliveries require a signature to confirm that your order is sealed, in good condition, delivered and received correctly.
In the case that you will not be available, you must contact us thru our Online Store Support System or send an email to email@example.com of your next available schedule at the same delivery address. You may also nominate a new recipient via email thru an authorization letter.
Missed your delivery?
Don’t worry. We will try a maximum of three tries to deliver your order!
Do you deliver to my postal code?
We deliver in all postal codes within Metro Manila, Philippines. Provided that it is reachable to our Third Party Courier’s Vehicles.
Can I change my delivery address after I placed an order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to change your delivery address to a different one after an order is placed.
Where is my order? My order hasn’t arrived yet
You can track the status of your order via the link sent once your order has been dispatched; you may visit our third-party couriers’ websites and input your tracking number.
If you haven’t received it in 7 business days, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The item I ordered arrived damaged/faulty, what should I do?
If the item you ordered arrived damaged, go to about.powermaccenter.com/onlinestoresupport/, fill out the form and our customer service personnel will contact you for the best resolution for the situation.
Reporting of issue must be done within 24 hours upon receiving the parcel.
I am from outside Greater Metro Manila, can I buy from Power Mac Center’s Online Store?
At this time, we deliver to Greater Metro Manila Addresses only but you may order from anywhere in the world and have your products delivered to Metro Manila, Philippines.
Can I send my order to a Different Address as a gift?
Yes, you can have the products delivered to a different address by selecting the “Ship to different Address” option before checking out. However, you may not have separate items delivered to different addresses if you only placed one order.
Can I buy online, and pick up the product at a Power Mac Center Branch?
Yes! We now allow Pick Up at Store in Certain Branches. Please follow the steps below:
1. Shop at powermaccenter.com
2. Before check out, indicate the Power Mac Center Branch you’d like to pick up the item from in the Special Delivery Instructions section. Choices of Power Mac Center branches as follows: SM Mall of Asia, Greenbelt 3, Glorietta 5, North East Square (No pick ups on Sundays), The Annex at SM North EDSA, The Podium, Festival Mall Alabang, SM Marikina, SM Megamall
* Make sure that your preferred branch is part of this list.
3. Proceed to Check out and Pay.
4. Wait for your order confirmation with Order Number and Electronic Invoice
5. Once confirmed, wait for the notification that your item is ready to be picked up on your preferred branch. (Estimate time would be approximately 4 Business days.)
6. Once the item is ready, bring a Government issued ID and a copy of your Electronic Invoice and present it to the branch personnel.
7. If someone else would pick it up in your behalf, bring all of the following :
– Copy of the original recipient’s Government Issued ID, Copy of your Government Issued ID, Authorization letter with signature, Copy of Electronic Invoice
Are you feeling uncertain about making a purchase and want to wait?
No problem! All of the items you found today will be saved in your shopping bag. However, these items are not reserved, so there is a risk that stocks might run out! Your cart will automatically be cleared out as well if you log out
Can I use my 1 Infinite Card online?
Your Online Store purchases are eligible for 1 Infinite card availment and point earning.
For point earning, simply present your Online Store receipts and 1 Infinite Card to any Power Mac Center store and we will be happy to assist you.
For card availment, you may present your receipt worth 50,000 to any Power Mac Center or The Loop Store and a card will be issued to you via your branch of choice. Accumulated receipts in combination with Power Mac Center receipts are also accepted.
Warranty and Repairs
Duration of warranty coverage of products are clearly stated on each product information page; however, your device will be subjected to a diagnosis to be able to avail of the warranty.
For Apple Products, you may drop by any Power Mac Center Service Center to have your device diagnosed.
For Non Apple Products, you may send an email to email@example.com or go to any Power Mac Center Branch and inquire there.
If you’re having issues with your item and you wish to return it – please refer to the warranty process above. However, if there are no defects encountered, we will not be able to process your request. Change of Mind will not be entertained.