Project Bayani is a visual storytelling contest that uses the power of a photograph and a narrative to inspire others.
This campaign aims to encourage people to share truthful and influential stories about their heroes.
Share #ShotoniPhone photographs of somebody you consider as your hero and get a chance to win an iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, or iPad 7th Gen together with premium accessories and a trip to Bohol for two!
1. Take three (3) shots namely (One (1) Portrait, and Two (2) Candid) of someone who you consider as your hero using your iPhone.
Your Hero must be someone that makes an impact to your life or serves selflessly for others.
2. Submit all three (3) photo shots together with the story of your hero at http://about.powermaccenter.com/projectbayaniform
Take note that 1 entry = 3 photo shots. Only one (1) entry per participant is allowed.
3. Share all of three (3) photos on both of your Instagram or Facebook accounts with a post caption of your hero’s story.
Reminder: Post can be three photos in one post or in three separate posts.
Example A: Post 1 (1/3) Post 2 (2/3) Post 3 (3/3)
Example B: Single post with all three photos.
You may follow these guidelines to construct your caption:
A. What makes him/her a hero?
B. How did he/she give an impact to your life?
C. What can everyone learn from this story?
4. Tag Power Mac Center and use the hashtags #PMCProjectBayani and #ShotoniPhone
5. Photo could be in the following format: 3:4 or 4:5 aspect ratio, and must be at least 300 dpi. Submit either in .jpg or .png
6. Caption must not be less than 200 words and not more than 250 words.
7. Last submission of entry will be until March 13, 11:59 PM.
8. Online announcement of winners will be on March 19, 2020.
9. Awarding of winners will be on March 21, 2020.
First Prize : iPhone 11 Pro Max, Premium Accessories worth P27,500, and a trip to Bohol for two at Amorita Resort worth P70,000
Second Prize : iPhone 11, Premium Accessories worth P21,700, and a trip to Bohol for two at Amorita Resort worth P52,600
Third Prize : iPad 7th Gen, Premium Accessories worth P18,600, and a trip to Bohol for two at Amorita Resort worth P44,000
1. This contest is open for all eighteen (18) years old and above that reside in the Philippines.
2. Photos must be strictly taken on an iPhone camera.
3. Photos and caption must be original materials and do not contain inappropriate content. Or else, the entry will be disqualified.
4. Photos may be edited on its basic composition (exposure, contrasts, brightness, etc) in any mobile photo-editing applications.
Adherence to the Theme (30%)
Social Impact (30%)
OtterBox • Anker • Adam Elements • Amorita Resort • Sun Cruises • Wander Manila
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-24399 Series of 2020